- When it is a Precocious / Early puberty –
- Girls- if pubertal signs (breast development) are seen before 8 years of age.
- Boys- if pubertal signs (increase in testicular volume) are seen before 9 years of age
- When it is a Delayed / Late puberty –
- Girls – the absence of breast development by the age of 13 years, or primary amenorrhea with normal breast development by the age of 15.
- Boys – the absence of testicular development (or a testicular volume lower than 4 ml) by age 14 years
TIME LINE- PUBERTAL CHANGES
TANNER SMR STAGES GIRLS
TANNER SMR STAGES BOYS
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic details , I too believe this s a very wonderful website.