Dyslexia impedes fluency in reading and writing activities.
Most children with Dyslexia have average to above average intelligence and can do well academically when the following support is provided:
- Extra time for reading and writing assignments.
- Technical support in the form of visual aids, schedules, organization software and text to speech software.
- Modifications in the classroom setting-sitting arrangements.
- Modifications in worksheets and evaluation procedures.
- Resources and support for the class room teachers to support and guide them to retain the children in the classroom at all times with minimum trips to the resource room.
Post Pic Credits https://www.istockphoto.com